The book “All About IAS Interview, For Beginners from Beginning” is one complete attempt for all the aspirants to use these 30 minutes to their best advantage, with the minimum of effort, effortlessly. The book has been designed keeping in view the gap between perception and reality that the student develops with respect to civil services interview preparation.
It is an effort to make them realize that Interview preparation in not a onetime coaching affair, but rather, a continuous process.
The book is rich and diverse in contents which includes:
• Meaning, importance and rationale for interview
• Preparation approach
• Resource identification and its utility
• Interview Question Bank
• Interview transcript and Analysis
Features of the book
• Lucid language
• Pattern of question as is asked by UPSC Board member
• Complete, short and Precise
By K. SIDDHARTHA
There are no reviews yet.