The book “Heritage & Culture” has been designed keeping in view the recent changes in the syllabus and the changing trends of UPSC Main examination. The weightage of Heritage and Culture in the new syllabus is substantial and requires in depth understanding. This book is an effort to solve the problems faced by students in dealing with the syllabus keeping in view the vastness and complexity of the subject. Every effort has been made to make the book exhaustive, updated, and informative useful and yet interesting to the aspirants.
Salient features of the book:
- Exhaustive and in-depth coverage of all topics that can be incorporated as part of Heritage & Culture,
- Conceptual clarity on heritage, culture, civilization, society and diversity,
- Increasing understanding of contemporary issues affecting Heritage & Culture,
- Pictorial representation for better understanding,
- Use of rare information in the form of snippets included in all the chapters for interesting reading,
There are no reviews yet.