A Strategic thinker, Geostrategist, Knowledge and Perception Management Consultant, an educationist, Mentor and Earth Scientist of International repute, a distinguished Thought leadership trainer and author of 43 books
As a Media Personality
A prolific contributor to newspapers having written more than 120 articles in newspaper and magazines including The Hindu, Times of India, Hindustan Times, The Tribune, Indian Express, Punjab Kesari, Dainik Jagaran, Jansatta, Rashtriya Hindi Mail…
ACADEMIC ARTCLES AND SEMINARS
1. Deliberately Contrived false issues of population problem. Cairo, 1996
2. A Model of flood generating factors in India- Hyderabad 1996
3. Curriculum Reform and development for increasing Environmental awareness among school children. Delhi 1996
4. Role of attitude and emotional intelligence in Civil Services – Hyderabad 2001
5. Urban floods, A Case of Study of Mumbai – Mumbai 2006
6. Decentralised development of Steel Industry through Integration Agglomeration and use of bagasse. Noida, 2006
8. Sustainable Island Tourism, New approaches for Greece. Rhodes, 2007.
10. Extinction of dinosaurs due to radiation in Deccan basalt. Evidences from Dahand – Rajkot 2008
11. New evidences of volcanic eruption sources from Deccan basalt and its impact on Cretaceous palaeogeography. Panaji, Goa 2009
12. Changing location of aviation hub from Frankfurt of Dubai. Implications for a new aviation world. Frankfurt 2009.
13. Siva crater as an evidence of meteoric impact and the impact of palaeoteletsunami on the Deccan syneclise. Mumbai, 2010
14. The shrinking Aral Sea and new evidences of stratigraphic correlation. Kazakasthan 2010.
15. Geostrategic significance of Leh Nubra highway in the light of Chinese occupation of Pangkong Tso and its movement to Leh valley. Leh 2010
16. Perception Management as an evolving discipline for brand promotion of concepts SP Jain Institute of Management, Mumbai 2012
20. Unique natural features of a country and its role in brand promotion, IBG, Mumbai 2016
21. Movement of World towards a new Experiential Economy and it’s implications for development and business strategy.S.P. Jain, Dubai 2018
22. Knowledge Mapping as a tool to take India towards a Vishva Guru status. Delhi School of Economics 2019
23. Earth Science City and Mini Planet-A new revolution in GeoSciences with revenue generation. INDIAN SCIENCE CONGRESS, December 2019, Bangalore
Defence & Security Alert
Newspaper Articles & Coverage
He has over 500 appearances on national television. He has been interviwed solo not less than 10 times on national television and been on panel for over 500 times speaking on different topics.
He has a personal You Tube Channel where some selected TV Media appearances can be found
As a television panel member he has appeared for Headlines Today, Zee TV, Aaj Tak, India Ahead, News 24, Doordarshan, LSTV, RSTV on various topics such as Environment, Education, National Issues, International Affairs, and Psyche.
SOME INTERVIEWS & VIDEO
पश्चिम में निकलेगा 'सूरज'! अब नहीं चलेगी तेल वाली 'ब्लैकमेलिंग'#AchchiKhabarSachchiKhabar @NavjyotRandhawa pic.twitter.com/fa2PWdx9wr— GNTTV (@GoodNewsToday) June 7, 2022
Poor urban planning and climate change are the major reason behind #ChennaiRain, says Environmentalist @K_Siddhartha_ #Chennai #ChennaiRains2021 #TamilNaduRains pic.twitter.com/L5st51eD6W— India Ahead News (@IndiaAheadNews) November 7, 2021