As an author, he has authored 50 books on Geology, Meteorology, Oceanography, Environmental Sciences, Human Geography, International Relations, History and Culture and for Civil Services Examination (www.ksiddhartha.com).
1. Deliberately Contrived false issues of population problem. Cairo, 1996
2. A Model of flood generating factors in India- Hyderabad 1996
3. Curriculum Reform and development for increasing Environmental awareness among school children. Delhi 1996.
4. Role of attitude and emotional intelligence in Civil Services – Hyderabad 2001
5. Urban floods, A Case of Study of Mumbai – Mumbai 2006
6.Decentralised development of Steel Industry through Integration Agglomeration and use of bagasse. Noida, 2006
7. Sustainable Island Tourism, New approaches for Greece. Rhodes, 2007.
8. Extinction of dinosaurs due to radiation in Deccan basalt. Evidences from Dahand – Rajkot 2008
9. New evidences of volcanic eruption sources from Deccan basalt and its impact on Cretaceous palaeogeography. Panaji, Goa 200950
AS A MENTOR AND AUTHOR OF INTERNATIONAL REPUTE
10. Changing location of aviation hub from Frankfurt of Dubai. Implications for a new aviation world. Frankfurt 2009.
11. Siva crater as an evidence of meteoric impact and the impact of palaeoteletsunami on the Deccan syneclise. Mumbai, 2010
12. The shrinking Aral Sea and new evidences of stratigraphic correlation. Kazakasthan 2010.
13.Geostrategic significance of Leh Nubra highway in the light of Chinese occupation of Pangkong Tso and its movement to Leh valley. Leh 2010
14. Perception Management as an evolving discipline for brand promotion of concepts SP Jain Institute of Management, Mumbai 2012
15. Unique natural features of a country and its role in brand promotion, IBG, Mumbai 2016
16. Movement of World towards a new Experiential Economy and it’s implications for development and business strategy.S.P. Jain, Dubai 2018
17.Knowledge Mapping as a tool to take India towards a Vishva Guru status. Delhi School of Economics 2019
18. Earth Science City and Mini Planet-A new revolution in GeoSciences with revenue generation. INDIAN SCIENCE CONGRESS, December 2019, Bangalore
19. The Earth Science City and Knowledge Mapping as a tool to revolutionize earth science based models. 4th World Congress on Earth Science and Climate Change (Virtual) 2022