IN ONE SINGLE SOURCE, YOU FIND a complete solution with
- A comprehensive written chapter,
- A summary and synopsis of the chapter
- Video adaptation of the chapter (QR code guided video presentation of the chapters in a documentary form),
- Question bank associated with the chapter,
- Answer bank associated with the Chapter, and
- Links related to Current&Enrichment
THE QR CODE WILL TAKE YOU TO THE PORTAL,.
For best utilisation
- Take a print out of synopsis
- Either read the chapter while you see synopsis, or Watch the Video of the chapter first
- Go to question Bank. See the questions asked.
- Then go to answer bank, first read the answers and watch its video
- Then enjoy its enrichment if needed if available or desired.
YOU CAN FREELY NAVIGATE FOR A PERIOD OF 45 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF LOGGING IN. IF YOU WISH YOU CAN REQUEST A MEET WITH THE AUTHOR FOR ANY PROBLEM SOLVING.
UNIQUE, & EXCEPTIONAL meant ONLY for students who want to qualify, NOT APPEAR under the guidance of Sri K. Siddhartha (www.ksiddhartha.com)
Contents of Book
- World Economic Development
- Patterns of Development
- Water Resources
- Forest Resources
- Biotic Resources
- Mineral Resources
- Energy Resources
- Marine Resources
- Agricultural Systems
- Fisheries Resources
- Issues Food problem
- Issues Famine
- Industrial Problems
- Industrial Regions
- Trade Pattern
The book has been approved and recommended by the NATIONAL BOOK TRUST, Govt. of India